Wednesday 25 June 2014

Wash Wednesday #2

Morning Lovelies, welcome to my second 'Wash Wednesday' post. If you're new to my blog then my 'Wash Wednesday' posts are my love of skincare. Other bloggers' guilty pleasures may be drawers filled with Mascara, lipsticks or eyeliner but for me I love nothing better than trying new shower gels & body scrubs! I don't blame you for thinking 'Crazy Lady'; I think so too :)

I haven't tried 'Original Source' shower gel for years but when I saw the Vanilla & Raspberry pretty pink bottle standing out from the others on the shelf I was drawn in. I sneakily opened the bottle lid and had a quick smell and wow I was sold instantly! If it smelt that sweet from the lid it was bound to work wonders in the shower...And I wasn't disappointed!!!

Apart from the fact that it felt kind & gentle to use on my skin the smell was so incredible; in fact it reminds me of strawberry milkshake which is a very good thing in deed!

At the moment I am a little obsessed with coconut scented products but in particular my vanilla & coconut fragrance mist is a huge favourite of mine but I find this shower gel is a perfect duo with the vanilla scent already on my skin.

As you can see from my photo I am trying to drain every last drop of this product out the bottle but decisions on what to try next...I see on their website there is a coconut scent and a Shea butter with honey! Which one do I choose?

Which Original Source would you recommend?

1 comment:

  1. i love love love this shower gel the scent is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete